Williams Syndrome

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I feel like...

...no blog post is complete without a picture or video. Even though sometimes I have nothing to go with the ramblings of my mind.
...I'm a bad official. Not that I'm bad persay, but I'm not experienced, and that's what I want to be.
...going to the closest Jamba Juice with is either in Madison or the Twin Cities. I'llo ge there eventually.
...skyping with my girls in Rexburg. Oh how I miss them so very much. Life is boring without some girl drama.
...pulling out my own wisdom teeth. They drive me crazy, plus they hurt me.
...spending all my hard earned money on movies and some new clothes. I'm seriously lacking in some new clothes.
...getting in the car and driving to Marshfield to see my Sara and then hitting up the closest Olive Garden and stuffing my face full of soup, salad and breadsticks.
...a Nauvoo or Palmyra trip needs to happen this summer. I'm missing my favorite temple. I need to visit again.
...little children should be born knowing how to play sports. It makes my job a lot easier. ;)
...I'm loved.


Stripes. I'll be living in these until the end of February. But I'm making some cash along with it. SO that's not TO bad. Anyways, life's a dance, you learn as you go. :)

2 comments:

sara said...

i feel like...
...we need to get together. SOON. i'm basically off work until the end of jan (because i hurt my back) so i'm free a lot. this would be our chance!
...you must be a great ref. and the stripes look great on you!
...we should make a jamba run together! hahaha that sounds absolutely delicious.
...olive garden needs to be in our near future. :-)
...I LOVE YOU!! i love your post. but i love you more. you are amazing!

Mont and Dawna said...

love your post.
i hope you get all the things you feel like getting.
i love olive garden soup breadsticks and salad too. always feel like having that :)
i know you're a great ref. you're erin.
i hope you feel love from me too, cuz i do love ya.
now go do everything on your list and be good at it!