Oh Christmas has come and gone. It was decent. I finally got my Carhartt jacket. It's plum colored. But it keeps me warm. I'm glad I left my other coa out West. I also got another pair of UGG boots. Brown and tall. When I say tall, I mean it. I look like I'm going to war or something. But they're so comfortable. A surprise bread maker from my father. I'm not hauling that beast off to school, but I can't wait to make some delicious carbs. Movies are always a nice gift. I got myself several. :) Christmas in our house is pretty chill. Relaxing. staying in pajammas all day, and stuffing our face full of treats. What's not to like?
New Years Eve. Over rated. I spent it eating and playing games with the family. We played Monopoly. I resigned with my dignity in hand and seven million on my card.
Besides having a cold and working my butt off at the Holiday Tournaments for my mom, it was pretty good. Work starts up next week. Get ready for some rants. Haha. These next two months couldn't go any faster. ;)
Favortie nights of the semester:

White glove cleaning with Loey. Then laughing uncontrollably until the morning. Our favorite song of the semester- Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. "Skin tight jeans."
No comments:
Post a Comment