Williams Syndrome

Saturday, January 29, 2011

New.

I fish tailed into the Haffner's back yard. I didn't even hit anything. I must be a skilled driver. Haha.
I read two books this week. I'm on a reading kick.
I watched a whole season of America's Next Top Model in one sitting. (I'm pathetic, I know.)
I had a horrible week officiating. That actually sucks, because I had been in this awesome rhythm. Ugh.
I learned that my roommate is coming out to Wisconsin at the end of the semester. That's excting.
I've been working out more. It's progressively is getting better.
I've watched more Curious George this week than ever before.
I went ice skating with Cami, Andrew and the neighbor kids on the pond. Boots work nice as skates.
Dad and I scored teh deal of the century at DQ today. It was Customer Appreciation Day and so everything was 1/2 off. We bought lots of ice cream. :)

I need a NEW phone. Mine does the job, but the battery doesn't last.
I need a NEW phone provider. Element isn't worth the $50 bucks when I'm home.

I miss my friends and social life. I love being home, but I want my friends. All of them are away at school or work like crazy, leaving me home, with the bunch. I miss going to the temple and the Spirit of Ricks. But it's nice to not have to pay for food and housing. :) And that the wisdom teeth are coming out in less than a month. Thank goodness.

1 comment:

Mont and Dawna said...

I love that you just said the Spirit of "Ricks". Is it always that way not the "Spirit of BYU-Idaho"?
Love your update!
sorry you're missing "ricks" I remember those feelings too like they were yesterday (because they probably were..i loved it there & always had good friends that i hated being away from, still do)
Good luck with the wisdom teeth.