Williams Syndrome

Monday, January 17, 2011

Today....


(Look how big my babies are getting. Only 9 or so weeks left until #3 comes along. Oh happy day. :D)

-I beat Andrew in NBA2k11. I played as the Lakers. KB was the Jordan player of the game.
-I didn't have to officiate. It's alright because I made a hecka amount of money last week. Gravy train, love you.
-Adam fell asleep on my lap while playing Mario Kart. That boy loves me. We have lots of fun together.
-I went visiting teaching with my mom. She's my companion. We went to see Lanell. She's an amazing woman and i love her.
-I watched Step Up 3. It didn't disappoint. That's always a good thing.
-I wished for it to snow lots and lots so I can go sledding and all those fun snow activities.
-I finished up Man vs. Wild Season 3. Bear Grylls is seriously bomb.com material. And I did find out his real name. It's Edward Michael. How cool would it have been if his name was actually Bear? Awesome!
-I ate two helpings of salad. I love me some salad.
-I learned and learned. It's one of my new favorite things to do.
-And of course I cleaned up the livingroom and took a nap. A day is not complete without either one of those activities.

No comments: