Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

14th.

Okay. I'm not one to celebrate made up holidays like Valentine's Day and Mother's Day. No thank you. But  this year for Valentine's Day, I had a boy to celebrate with. Mind you, that he is 1,300 miles away from me at the moment. Okay, more like I am from him. I left. He knew my feelings about it. He still celebrated. I did too. We sent each other letters. Mine was a picture of a dinosaur that I had colored. He sent me a letter and had asked if I wanted to be his Valentine. He gave me a choice of yes or yes. I wonder which one I was supposed to choose. Throughout the day I get picture messages like this one...
Isn't he just the greatest? Haha. I laugh every time.
It's tradition on my dad's side of the family to have a swimming party around Valentine's Day too. It always ends up being a few weeks after, but it still is. Clare wanted me to come along to help with the kids. Tom, Clare, the kids, and I went swimming with the family. It was fun. I can swim. If I had to save me life, that is a different story. Brocker isn't one to venture out in the water. But with me holding onto him, and teasing him just a little bit, I got him to come farther out and eventually into a tube to be passed between Clare and I. Grandpa busted out the good venison sausage and smoked string cheese. Grandpa and Grandma fed us pizza and I spent the rest of my time like this...
How nice it was of my sister to leave a little bit later for the swimming party so I could shave my legs. She's great. 
ONE week! Idaho here I come.

No comments: