Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Haircut.

 According to my sister, my hair grows fast. As I think about it, that could be the case. Thinking about when I cut my hair last winter, it surely has grown a lot. Well yesterday I got it cut. It was needed. I had gotten a trim when I first got home but it needed more than that this time. Bangs and five inches cut this was the final product.

I had long hair. Miss it. But I do love my bangs and my healthy looking hair. 
I'm still getting used to it. I'll look in the mirror and have to take a double take because I don't recognize myself. I do miss my long hair. It was low maintenance. But I'm excited to have bangs once again. To be honest, my hair is still long for how much Jeana took off. 
I'm always in a debate on whether I should have cut my bangs or not. They had finally reached the stage where they fit in a pony tail. I can tuck them behind my ears. But I'm comfortable with making the rash decision to cut them. 
Anyways, three more days of work. 14 more days left in Wisconsin. And one basketball game tonight that could either make it or break it for the little brother. We're hoping for a W tonight and on Friday so that they get to play on Saturday. Go Wildcats! 

No comments: