I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. Even though it's been a week. Oh well. Here's some happenings that been going on.
This boy is always excited to see me. Plus, he's always willing to let me take a picture with him, whether he's looking at the camera or not. Unless it's on the iPad. Then it's a whole different story. He LOVES the iPad. Tonight he even went up to Bishop and asked where his was. He wanted to play.
(Please excuse my crazy hair)
Dad and I worked five games on Saturday. It was supposed to be three but one team backed out, so we only did five. That was fine by me. We had done three games in Shawano and then headed up to Keshena to do the last three. We had a break in between our last game and our next. I was planning on sleeping, but I was busy chomping down an apple. Dad, however, read up on some rules and then laid down in the bleachers for a quick nap. There was a little girl who kept walking back and forth and every time she came by dad would tip toe and get really quiet not to wake him up. It was funny.
We all have gave our cat some teasing. It's free entertainment and who doesn't like to make animals go crazy. Last month, Andrew and I tried to diaper our cat. Didn't work too well. Andrew chickened out because he didn't want to get attacked. We got the diaper halfway on. Anyways, so my sister had posted this thing about how people take pictures with their cats on my Facebook. It was funny. Here's Andrew posing with our cat, Velcro.
Life has been good to me. I leave in eight/nine days for the West. I'm excited to be spending time with my family and with my boy. It's sad to be leaving home once again, but going out to what awaits me makes me feel better. I was thinking this morning about how I would love to be home for a Wisconsin summer. The green everywhere and the humidity. Swimming at the dam and grandpa and grandma's house- diving for golf balls. Oh how I miss those days.
Alright. That's it for now.



No comments:
Post a Comment