Williams Syndrome

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sick.

Boo. I think it's one of the worst things ever to be sick. I haven't had the stomach flu since the winter after my first semester. Colds have scattered the board. I can handle that. The stomach bug can leave. What's even worse is that I had this cute outfit, ready to go for church today. I was even going to wear heels and be fancier than normal. Guess that's not happening today. Until next week. I've made camp in the basement where I should be safe until after church where I probably have to move back to my bedroom. 
I hate missing church. I like going and I like learning. I really wanted to go but I knew that I would be on edge the whole time. Plus, it's mom's month to play the organ. She always lets me pick out the music and I've been wanting to sing Lead Kindly Light. I missed out on that. Boo. I figured it was better to be sick this week rather than next because I have to give a talk. Should be fun. 
Sick. Look at this poor, pathetic face of mine. Love it. 
I need to get myself better. I've got a busy week of officiating and earning the big bucks. Cash cow as my dad calls it. 
P.S. One more month.

No comments: