Williams Syndrome

Friday, February 18, 2011

12 & 13


Day 12- A picture of something that you love. Hands down. My family. Why? Because they are awesome. In our house, any subject is talked about openly. We can all sit in the livingroom and talk about school to struggles. My parents are bomb.com. Even though dad has his gopher moments, we still love him. My sisters are amazing. I've been truly blessed. They're there to talk about boys and babies. Clare has been my baby guide. And I can't forget those brothers. Tom is one of a kind, and Andrew is my "GIANT" little brother, who has the kindest heart. I love the kid. To top it off, I have the cutest niece and nephew and baby on the way. Along with awesome brother-in-law. Anyways, my family is wonderful. They keep me going and plus they feed me. :)


Day 13- A picture of your favorite band/artist. This one is totally easy. OneRepublic. Clare had gotten their CD from the library a while ago. During the spring I had put it on my computer. I hadn't listened to it at all, but one day I sat on my bed and listened. I LOVED it! So when their new CD came out, I got it. Favorite song that they play is "All This Time". Lauren and I would listen to it all the time. Every time I turn my iPod on, that is always the first song. Go ahead, listen to it. :)

No comments: