
Tyra and I. Haven't you heard? We're BFFs. :)
Day 15- A picture of something you want to do before you die. One thing I would LOVE to do is to sit courtside at an Oklahoma City Thunder vs. LA Laker game. To be able to smell their sweat and feel their energy. Haha. Well maybe not the whole sweat part. But I think it would be super epic. P.S. I'd also like to travel to North Carolina. I've always wanted to go to Wilmington, NC. Oh the joys of getting old. Can't wait. ;)
Day 16- A picture of someone who inspires you. Hmmm... Why are some of these so hard to pick? I would say my mother and my sisters. They have set an example for me of how I want my life to be. To be married in the temple. To be worthy. To be a mother. To be great. (This picture was taken years ago. Please excuse my grossness)
No comments:
Post a Comment