
A picture of someone who you'd like to trade places with for a day. I had thought about this one for a while. At first I had thought about everyone in my life that I love and then, of course, those celebrities that are so pretty. Then last night on my way home from officiating I figured out who I would pick. Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Not Melissa Joan Hart, but Sabrina. For one, she has magical powers and she's awesome. Haha. But ever since I started watching the show, I've always wanted magical powers. I can remember one day out on the playground during school, I prayed for magical powers. I said that I would be good for the rest of my life if I could be like Sabrina. And it never came true. Haha. I didn't really expect it, but hey, I was eight or nine. A girl can dream.
2 comments:
I always wanted to be Samantha from Bewitched. She was so pretty and could do anything. She's the reason I fell in love with the name Samantha. Shhhh. Don't tell you dad that.
What if you had to pick someone real? I personally wouldn't trade places with anyone. I like being me and living my life.
Post a Comment