Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Two.

A picture of the person you've been close with for a while. Ever since I've been out to school, one girl has always been there. She's been my "mom" and has taken care of me several times. She's my best friend and I'm so grateful for her example and her love. She's my LoLo, Loeykins, Loey, and my Lauren. Lauren and I were roommates this past semester. I've always wondered what it would be like to room with my sister, and I think that's exactly how it would be. She's crazy and hilarious. We can spend forever just talking about whatever we want to. She's been my taxi driver and my buddy. I love her and I'm so glad that we're cousins. Cause she's my favorite. As Anne Shirley would say, bosom friends. :)


Three.
I figured that I really didn't want to publish one everyday, because that's a lot of posts. So I might do one or save it for the next day, so I can do two. So here is number three on the list. A picture of the cast of your favorite show. My favorite drama filled show, The Vampire Diaries.


My favorite mother/daughter show, Gilmore Girls. My favorite Nick Jr. show, Max & Ruby. Everyone needs a little kid show to watch. Some days it's Arthur, other days it's Curious George. There's always a show that you start watching once it's off the air, and LOST made it's way into my life. And of course, life wouldn't be the same without a little adventure in your life. That's why Bear Grylls is here. Man vs. Wild.

No comments: