Williams Syndrome

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Habit.


Day four. A picture of a habit you wish you didn't have.
This one is soooo easy for me. My habit is cracking my fingers and wrists. It used to be worse but it still is something that my mom yells at me about. (Even though she does it to). Haha. But I've tried several times to stop and even used the rubber band on my wrist. I'd snap it when I would crack them. It worked for about a day. Fail. I usually do it when I'm nervous or uneasy. It kind of calms me, but once I have no fingers left, the nerves cone back. So in the end it really doesn't do too much.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I told you not to start it and I suspect that you did it to irritate me. You should've listened to me. That's my worst habit.