Day 14- A picture of someone that you could not imagine your life without. Wow. Do I only get to pick one? Everyone that I've become friends with have impacted my life in some way, shape or form. This is a hard one. So here's one person out of handfuls. My daddy. No only is he my daddy, but he's my basketball officiating partner. We're the father/daughter team. Everyone knows it too. Haha. Last night, dad made the comment that we'll be famous one day. Yeah ok. He's always there to answer my questions, to give me blessings, to watch out for me, and so much more. I'm his baby girl. :) He's taught a lot about life. He has a love for the family and for the gospel. He's always willing to be of service. He's there in the middle of the night, to give a blessing. And he's one of my examples.
The other night, dad and I had the priviledge of officiating Andrew's game. Pictures were requested by dad, so here are a couple. Can you tell we're related?

No comments:
Post a Comment