Williams Syndrome

Saturday, December 12, 2009

12:00 PM

With Christmas comes presents. I had sent my mom my Christmas list already in October. It was the most bizarre list I've ever written. Upon this list I had written:
1. Waffle iron
2. Cast-iron girddle
3. fake UGG boots
5. slippers
6. Winter coat
7. An assortment of movies
8. A perm
9. Glasses
10. black flats
There probably was some others on that list, but I can't remember. But I did end up getting my waffle iron on black friday, so that can get crossed of the list and also Sammi gave me her coat that I've been wearing this winter. It's brand new and it's warm and cozy. So that can be crossed of the list. For once this year I have no idea what I am getting for Christmas. Last year I think I knew one thing, but that was it. I'm excited to see what I got this year. Surprises, surprises.

No comments: