Williams Syndrome

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

I slacked off on the last couple. My last one is for tonight. I'm so grateful for my Savior and for all that he has done for me. I've learned a lot about his mission this year in my Book of Mormon class. MY religion class was one of my favorites. It was absolutely wonderful. My teacher was awesome and applied and made things understandable for us. Without the Savior we would have nothing. He's the almighty, the prince of peace, my brother. As I celebrate this Christmas season, I think about how I've been blessed. I was blessed on my journey home from school. Things could have been so much worse. I was blessed on my studies. I got a 3.6+ GPA for the semester. I'm blessed by a wonderful family, for the priesthood, for blessings, for a sister on a mission, for friends. So many things. I love my life and for all the things my Savior has done for me.
Well I'm tired. Being sick can burn you out and now that I'm feeling 150% better, I think I will watch Gilmore Girls and hit the sack. Merry Christmas!

No comments: