13. I'm running out of ideas. I have the best one for last and I can't spoil it by bringing in up to 13. Oh! Christmas cards. I love getting the mail and busting open the letters and reading about my family and friends, and getting the family portrit for the year.
Tonight is the night for cleaning. It's wonderful. White glove season is here! So that means the end of the semester is here! I only have two finals this week which is wonderful! I'm so grateful for that. Alrighty, I got to get back to the grind of white glove. Woot Woot! =]
2 comments:
Way to post at 11:59 - just in time. And I'm assuming you got our family picture?
It was that time by you, but it was only 11:00 here, thank you very much.
Like my family picture, or the Gourley family picture?
Post a Comment