Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dos.


2. My dad. Today is his birthday and he's one year from 50. I don't think he even looks that old. Maybe it's the gray hair. I don't know. I love my daddy. I always knew that I have loved my dad, but it didn't dawn on me until I came out to school how much I love him. I think I am a lot like my dad. We definatly have the same nose and sense of humor. I think I look a great deal like him. And we are officiating partners. Father daughter team. My dad is amazing. For as long as I can remember he's been in church callings. There is only a few times that I actually remember sitting with him in our home ward. I remember one Sunday when I was little, I had to go to the bathroom and he took me. Except we went in the boys bathroom and I wanted to go in the urnal. I can't remember if I actually did but oh well. I remember going to work with him. I remember one day we were in Oshkosh and he had his squaker with him and I saw an ambulance go past, and grabbed it and pretended I was an EMT. I remember when we went up north and we went to Germfast. I was hungry so he gave me some tic tacs and I ended up eating the whole thing and then he bought me blue moon ice cream which to this day that's what I think of. That day with my dad. This past summer I went on a walk with my dad and we talked. It was nice. I always love jumping in his and my mom's bed. He always kicks us out, or I should say pushes us out. But we always laugh about it. My dad and I don't have to say much when were are together. I can talk with him about anything and I don't care. I love my dad and I'm glad he's my dad. I wouldn't want to trade him for anyone else. I'm grateful that he honors his priesthood and his responsiblities. He's a wonderful stake president and he's awesome. I love my daddy. Happy Birthday Daddy! =]

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What a wonderful tribute to your dad!

Pat said...

What a kind daughter. And no you didn't go in the urinal.