Williams Syndrome

Thursday, December 10, 2009

T-E-N!

10 days til I will be home and sleeping in my own bed! Ten is such a good number. =] Sledding and skiing is a big thing for our family. My grandpa has create this hill for us to ski and sled on. The hill was already there but he created the tow rope that will pull us up the hill. Also, he bought us all ski equipments. It's really nice of him. He loves us too much! But I learned how to ski. I prefer the bunny hills over anything else. I do end up with bruised knees, but hey, they are battle wounds from getting better. But anyways ten is a great number.

I am so excited about coming home. I have found two more passengers to help me drive home. There will be no need to stop in Bismarck, we'll be trucking on through. This makes me feel a whole lot better, because I won't have to worry about staying awake or feeling freaked out about driving at night. So we'll be driving 22ish hours home and between the three of us, we can conquer the road. It gives me peace of mind and I'll be able to sleep. =] Life's good. I also learned that I will only have two tests on the testing days which is bomb.com. I take one tomorrow, one on Tuesday and the two on Thursday. It's such a good day. I love my Thursdays. That means no class tomorrow and I get to sleep in and then go take a test. woot woot!

No comments: