Williams Syndrome

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

15 and Sixteen

15 and 16. Times flies when you are packing and cleaning. Wow! But I'm so excited to be coming home. I was thinking the other day about how much I was going to miss being in Rexburg. The spirit of BYUI is something that you can't get at any other university. It's so special and I've learned to appreciate it. Now I'm going to be out in the real world again. Bah. But I need some money to come back out here so it balances out. I'm excited to see my family and my friends and being able to eat something that I didn't make. It'll be awesome. I'm really appreciative of the food that I've been blessed with. Living on my own, I got the food that I wanted, and now being the end of the semester, I haven't bought anything, because I wanted to finish off what I had. So I've been eating oatmeal and cereal. Finally, yesterday, the three of us that are here, combineded our food and made a meal. Today, we bought english muffins and chesse to make mini pizzas. They were wonderful. So my two things for this post are food and Rexburg. I've been blessed being out here and making many friends.

They are awesome and I love that we got to be roomates. I've had the best of times. I learned that everyone of my roomates are leaving early. One already left, and two leave tomorrow. You know what that means. I'll be home alone. It's going to be weird not having anyone here. My dearest best friend, Sara, told me that I could come over by her for the night, so I wouldn't be lonely. I might just take her up on that offer. But anyways, time to study for my two finals tomorrow. My last two for my first semester of college. =]

No comments: