Williams Syndrome

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ate.

8. Christmas has the best treats of all time. It starts with mom making wonderful marshmallow fudge, yummy, chocolate covered pretzels, grandpa's deer jerky- which is the best jerky in the whole entire world and Grandma's jello jigglers. Way to go Grandpa and Grandma! I love stuffing my face til I could explode. Plus you always have room for Mexican Layer Dip. =] I could eat half of the pan and not be full. It's so gosh darn delicious. Walgreens always busts loose on the Thin Mints for a dollar, which I do enjoy. I remember getting Papa those for Christmas because he loves them and so do I. Lyssa got me a box for Christmas one year. I think I ate the box within the block of time she gave them to me. So good. Not to mention candy canes make an awesome church treat, especially on fast Sunday. They taste good and cover up bad breath. Man, it's good to be alive. =]

3 comments:

Clare said...

You're such a fatty.

Miss Erin said...

So are you.

Heidi said...

I hope there is some fudge left when you get home. Brett was over today and ate some and I had a difficult time keeping the "boys" out of it today as all 3 were home. I have to say, it's the best I ever made, and it's mint!