14. So we have this woodstove at home that is the bomb.com. It's so nice and it keeps our house warm, sometimes too warm. I love sleeping downstairs by it but sometimes when dad comes down in the wee mornings, he cranks it up, so it gets really hot. That's when you open the freezer behind the couch and stick a foot in or grab a package of hot dogs and put in on your stomach. It feels so good and cools you right down.
So lately I've been on this Backstreet Boys kick. They came out with a new CD this November and I love it. I've been listening to it all the time. There is one song that I just love and so I've been watching the music video non-stop. I think my roomates are getting sick of listening to this song, but oh well. I love it and can't wait to come home and get the CD from the library. So here's the video. It's called Bigger.
Here's another funny video from SNL this past weekend. Taylor Lautner hosted and this was the best skit of the night.
2 comments:
I'm never eating hot dogs are Mom & Dad's again.
What are you talking about?
Post a Comment