Williams Syndrome

Sunday, December 20, 2009

18. 19. 20.

Spending so many days on the road gets very old. It was definatly an adventure coming home. We had some ups and downs, and some scary and funny moments. I'll tell about that later. But I'm excited to be home and being able to sleep in my own bed, not having to buy groceries, home cooked meals, and everything in between. I spent the evening with my family eating good food and spending time with one another. =] My nephew is huge! He's so big and heavy but is the cutest little boy in the whole enitre world. =] My niece is big also. She puts together sentences better and she amazes me with what comes out of her mouth. But anyways. Time to unpack and spend some more time with my family.
P.S. I miss my roomates. =(

No comments: