Williams Syndrome

Friday, December 4, 2009

Quatro.

4. My all time favorite Christmas movies. Home Alone, Home Alone 2; Lost in NY and White Christmas. Sammi and I love our Home Alone movies. We have a hoot, quoting and watching them. Harry...Harry...Harr-y. It's sad that we won't be able to watch them this year, but oh well. On Black Friday I went and found the Christmas stash at Walmart and bought myself the second one. I've been watching it non-stop and the funny thing is, is that they never get old. White Christmas is my favorite to watch on Christmas Eve. I'll be home before then, well probably by only a few hours but oh well. I absolutly love this time of year, even if it gets very frigid, like here in Rexburg. 19 more days!


School is almost over. Just finishing up the big projects that I need to do. I'm looking forward to that cross country trip... not really. I know I'm lame but I already started packing up the things that I don't need out. Like some of my shirts, and skirts, and some odds and ends. I can't wait til I can sleep in my own bed and bust loose on the basketball court. =]

No comments: